Will You Be Mine?
A Virtual Craft Workshop & Sensory Experience for kids and their grown-ups
Join Port Washington’s own Sandrine Gold for the newest “Grown-up and Me” art adventure.
Children ages 3-6 will work with an adult to make playdough and a Valentine’s Day card. Class also includes story time and dance! The class will last 45-minutes with guidance on how to continue your family art experience afterwards.
There are so many benefits of playing with play dough!
– It develops fine motor skills.
– It’s calming.
– It encourages creativity.
– It enhances hand-eye coordination.
– It improves social skills.
– It supports literacy and numeracy.
– It promotes playtime.
Limit 15 students. No refunds.